Peru's Antamina sees output of 450,000 tonnes copper in 2013
LIMA Feb 15 (Reuters) - Peruvian miner Antamina produced about 450,000 tonnes of copper in 2012 and expects similar output in 2013, a company official said on Friday.
The mine, one of the world's largest copper-zinc pits, is owned by BHP Billiton, Xstrata, Teck and Mitsubishi.
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ