Peru's Antamina sees output of 450,000 tonnes copper in 2013
LIMA Feb 15 (Reuters) - Peruvian miner Antamina produced about 450,000 tonnes of copper in 2012 and expects similar output in 2013, a company official said on Friday.
The mine, one of the world's largest copper-zinc pits, is owned by BHP Billiton, Xstrata, Teck and Mitsubishi.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine scrambles fighter jets above rebel positions as missile attack resumes
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO