Argentina says January inflation sped up to 1.1 pct
BUENOS AIRES Feb 15 (Reuters) - Argentina's official inflation was reported at 1.1 percent in January, quickening from December's 1.0 percent reading, the government said on Friday.
The country's inflation figures are widely disputed and private economists estimate consumer prices rose by 2.1 percent last month, according to the median in a Reuters poll of six analysts.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N