Argentina says January inflation sped up to 1.1 pct
BUENOS AIRES Feb 15 (Reuters) - Argentina's official inflation was reported at 1.1 percent in January, quickening from December's 1.0 percent reading, the government said on Friday.
The country's inflation figures are widely disputed and private economists estimate consumer prices rose by 2.1 percent last month, according to the median in a Reuters poll of six analysts.
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset