Argentina says January inflation sped up to 1.1 pct
BUENOS AIRES Feb 15 (Reuters) - Argentina's official inflation was reported at 1.1 percent in January, quickening from December's 1.0 percent reading, the government said on Friday.
The country's inflation figures are widely disputed and private economists estimate consumer prices rose by 2.1 percent last month, according to the median in a Reuters poll of six analysts.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade