- 'The Office' finale draws season high of 5.7 million viewers
- IRS chief declines to identify employees involved in scandal
- Dow, S&P end at records, stocks mark fourth week of gains |
- O.J. Simpson's ex-lawyer says did his best at Nevada trial
- Commuter trains collide in Connecticut, injuring up to 60 people
Centrica plans to appoint Chris Weston as British Gas chief
Feb 15 (Reuters) - Utility Centrica Plc said it planned to appoint Chris Weston the head of British Gas, UK's biggest energy retailer by customer numbers.
Weston, the current head of Centrica's U.S. retail gas business, Direct Energy, would replace Phil Bentley, who would step down as managing director after six years at the helm.
Centrica said the appointment would be announced with its preliminary results on Feb. 27 if the proposal is approved by the company's board.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this