REG-Centrica PLC Response to Press Speculation
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130215:nBw155198a LONDON--(Business Wire)-- CENTRICA PLC 15 February 2013 The Company notes the recent press speculation regarding possible changes in senior management. It is expected that a proposal that Chris Weston will succeed Phil Bentley as the director responsible for British Gas as part of the succession planning and the strategic evolution of the Company will be presented to the Board of the Company and, if approved, will be announced with the Company's Preliminary Results on 27 February 2013. Ends Contacts Centrica Investor Relations:01753 494900 Centrica Media Relations:0800 107 7014 Centrica PLC Copyright Business Wire 2013
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials