Whiting Petroleum Corporation Declares Dividend on 6.25% Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130215:nBw155846a DENVER--(Business Wire)-- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: WLL) announced that its Board of Directors declared today a dividend of $1.5625 per share on its 6.25% convertible perpetual preferred stock (NYSE: WLL-PrA). The dividend is payable on March 15, 2013 to holders of record on March 1, 2013. About Whiting Petroleum Corporation Whiting Petroleum Corporation, a Delaware corporation, is an independent oil and gas company that explores for, develops, acquires and produces crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids primarily in the Rocky Mountain, Permian Basin, Mid-Continent, Michigan and Gulf Coast regions of the United States. The Company`s largest projects are in the Bakken and Three Forks plays in North Dakota and its Enhanced Oil Recovery fields in Oklahoma and Texas. The Company trades publicly under the symbol WLL on the New York Stock Exchange. Although the convertible perpetual preferred stock trades publicly under the symbol WLL-PrA on the New York Stock Exchange, most stock search services use WLL-A or WLL-PA to locate the preferred stock. For further information, please visit www.whiting.com. Whiting Petroleum Corporation John B. Kelso, 303-837-1661 Director of Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine; China seizes ship
- South Korea president says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days |
- At Mt. Gox bitcoin hub, 'geek' CEO sought both control and escape