- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
RPT-Commerzbank expects loans loss provisions to rise in 2013
(Repeats for technical reasons, no changes to text)
FRANKFURT Feb 15 (Reuters) - Commerzbank expects its provisions for bad loans to rise slightly this year as the economy weakens.
"In 2012 we fulfilled the prerequisites for the realignment of the Bank. Initial measures are taking effect, but one thing is clear, there is a long way to go," Chief Executive Martin Blessing said on Friday.
Germany's second-biggest bank also said its fully phased-in Basel III core tier 1 capital ratio stood at 7.6 percent as of the end of December, below a 9 percent target set for 2019. (Reporting by Arno Schuetze)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this