RPT-Commerzbank expects loans loss provisions to rise in 2013
(Repeats for technical reasons, no changes to text)
FRANKFURT Feb 15 (Reuters) - Commerzbank expects its provisions for bad loans to rise slightly this year as the economy weakens.
"In 2012 we fulfilled the prerequisites for the realignment of the Bank. Initial measures are taking effect, but one thing is clear, there is a long way to go," Chief Executive Martin Blessing said on Friday.
Germany's second-biggest bank also said its fully phased-in Basel III core tier 1 capital ratio stood at 7.6 percent as of the end of December, below a 9 percent target set for 2019. (Reporting by Arno Schuetze)
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Huge blaze out of control in Tripoli battle as Libya slides into chaos |