RPT-Commerzbank expects loans loss provisions to rise in 2013
(Repeats for technical reasons, no changes to text)
FRANKFURT Feb 15 (Reuters) - Commerzbank expects its provisions for bad loans to rise slightly this year as the economy weakens.
"In 2012 we fulfilled the prerequisites for the realignment of the Bank. Initial measures are taking effect, but one thing is clear, there is a long way to go," Chief Executive Martin Blessing said on Friday.
Germany's second-biggest bank also said its fully phased-in Basel III core tier 1 capital ratio stood at 7.6 percent as of the end of December, below a 9 percent target set for 2019. (Reporting by Arno Schuetze)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |