GE Board of Directors Authorizes Regular Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130215:nBw155599a FAIRFIELD, Conn.--(Business Wire)-- The Board of Directors of General Electric Company [NYSE: GE] today declared a $0.19 per share dividend on the outstanding common stock of the Company payable on April 25, 2013, with a record date of February 25, 2013, and ex-dividend date of February 21, 2013. About GE GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com. Investors: Trevor Schauenberg, 203.373.2424 (office) email@example.com or Media: Seth Martin, 203.572.3567 (cell) firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted