Italian data company Datalogic CEO resigns
MILAN Feb 15 (Reuters) - Italy's Datalogic said on Friday it chief executive Mauro Sacchetto had resigned.
Chairman Romano Volta will lead the company until a new CEO is appointed, the producer of bar code readers and other data solutions said in a statement.
On Friday, Datalogic shares closed up 1.7 percent at 7.09 euros. (Reporting By Danilo Masoni. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge