Italian data company Datalogic CEO resigns
MILAN Feb 15 (Reuters) - Italy's Datalogic said on Friday it chief executive Mauro Sacchetto had resigned.
Chairman Romano Volta will lead the company until a new CEO is appointed, the producer of bar code readers and other data solutions said in a statement.
On Friday, Datalogic shares closed up 1.7 percent at 7.09 euros. (Reporting By Danilo Masoni. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China as Asia trip begins |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- UPDATE 4-Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry