Italian data company Datalogic CEO resigns
MILAN Feb 15 (Reuters) - Italy's Datalogic said on Friday it chief executive Mauro Sacchetto had resigned.
Chairman Romano Volta will lead the company until a new CEO is appointed, the producer of bar code readers and other data solutions said in a statement.
On Friday, Datalogic shares closed up 1.7 percent at 7.09 euros. (Reporting By Danilo Masoni. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel