Italian data company Datalogic CEO resigns
MILAN Feb 15 (Reuters) - Italy's Datalogic said on Friday it chief executive Mauro Sacchetto had resigned.
Chairman Romano Volta will lead the company until a new CEO is appointed, the producer of bar code readers and other data solutions said in a statement.
On Friday, Datalogic shares closed up 1.7 percent at 7.09 euros. (Reporting By Danilo Masoni. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media