Enbridge profit falls on asset-related charge
Feb 15 (Reuters) - Enbridge Inc , Canada's second largest pipeline company, reported an 8 percent fall in quarterly profit as it was hurt by a C$105 million after-tax charge related to certain off-shore assets.
The company's earnings attributable to common shareholders fell to C$146 million, or 18 Canadian cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from C$159 million, or 21 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 2 percent to C$7.17 billion.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study