Enbridge profit falls on asset-related charge
Feb 15 (Reuters) - Enbridge Inc , Canada's second largest pipeline company, reported an 8 percent fall in quarterly profit as it was hurt by a C$105 million after-tax charge related to certain off-shore assets.
The company's earnings attributable to common shareholders fell to C$146 million, or 18 Canadian cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from C$159 million, or 21 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 2 percent to C$7.17 billion.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections