Enbridge profit falls on asset-related charge
Feb 15 (Reuters) - Enbridge Inc , Canada's second largest pipeline company, reported an 8 percent fall in quarterly profit as it was hurt by a C$105 million after-tax charge related to certain off-shore assets.
The company's earnings attributable to common shareholders fell to C$146 million, or 18 Canadian cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from C$159 million, or 21 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 2 percent to C$7.17 billion.
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |