U.S. acting in line with G7 stance - Fed's Bernanke
MOSCOW Feb 15 (Reuters) - The United States is acting in line with the position of the Group of Seven nations by using domestic policy tools to boost growth and reduce unemployment, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said on Friday.
"Consistent with the G7 policy statement, the United States is using domestic policy tools to advance domestic objectives," Bernanke said ahead of a meeting of finance officials from the Group of 20 nations in Moscow.
- Israel knocks out Gaza power plant, digs in for long fight |
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- EU agrees first broad sanctions on Russia; Ukraine fighting kills dozens