U.S. acting in line with G7 stance - Fed's Bernanke
MOSCOW Feb 15 (Reuters) - The United States is acting in line with the position of the Group of Seven nations by using domestic policy tools to boost growth and reduce unemployment, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said on Friday.
"Consistent with the G7 policy statement, the United States is using domestic policy tools to advance domestic objectives," Bernanke said ahead of a meeting of finance officials from the Group of 20 nations in Moscow.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- U.S. attorney general headed for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another