U.S. acting in line with G7 stance - Fed's Bernanke
MOSCOW Feb 15 (Reuters) - The United States is acting in line with the position of the Group of Seven nations by using domestic policy tools to boost growth and reduce unemployment, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said on Friday.
"Consistent with the G7 policy statement, the United States is using domestic policy tools to advance domestic objectives," Bernanke said ahead of a meeting of finance officials from the Group of 20 nations in Moscow.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls