U.S. acting in line with G7 stance - Fed's Bernanke
MOSCOW Feb 15 (Reuters) - The United States is acting in line with the position of the Group of Seven nations by using domestic policy tools to boost growth and reduce unemployment, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said on Friday.
"Consistent with the G7 policy statement, the United States is using domestic policy tools to advance domestic objectives," Bernanke said ahead of a meeting of finance officials from the Group of 20 nations in Moscow.
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |