U.S. acting in line with G7 stance - Fed's Bernanke
MOSCOW Feb 15 (Reuters) - The United States is acting in line with the position of the Group of Seven nations by using domestic policy tools to boost growth and reduce unemployment, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said on Friday.
"Consistent with the G7 policy statement, the United States is using domestic policy tools to advance domestic objectives," Bernanke said ahead of a meeting of finance officials from the Group of 20 nations in Moscow.
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Ukraine votes in poll likely to strengthen president's hand |