BoJ to defend bold monetary easing at G20 - Shirakawa
MOSCOW Feb 15 (Reuters) - Bank of Japan Governor Masaaki Shirakawa will at Group of 20 finance talks defend Tokyo's bold approach to monetary easing, saying the policies were aimed at stabilising the domestic economy.
Speaking ahead of the G20 talks in Moscow on Friday, Shirakawa said the yen's weakness on currency markets reflected receding risk aversion among investors.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image