SAC hit with some $1.68 billion in redemption notices -source
NEW YORK Feb 15 (Reuters) - SAC Capital Advisors will see $1.68 billion in outside money leave the firm at the end of the first quarter, a person familiar with the firm said on Friday.
SAC had previously said it expected roughly $1 billion to leave the $14 billion firm.
The deadline for outside investors to put in notices was Thursday. SAC's biggest outside investor, Blackstone Group , is largely keeping its money with the firm.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image