SAC hit with some $1.68 billion in redemption notices -source
NEW YORK Feb 15 (Reuters) - SAC Capital Advisors will see $1.68 billion in outside money leave the firm at the end of the first quarter, a person familiar with the firm said on Friday.
SAC had previously said it expected roughly $1 billion to leave the $14 billion firm.
The deadline for outside investors to put in notices was Thursday. SAC's biggest outside investor, Blackstone Group , is largely keeping its money with the firm.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions