SAC hit with some $1.68 billion in redemption notices -source
NEW YORK Feb 15 (Reuters) - SAC Capital Advisors will see $1.68 billion in outside money leave the firm at the end of the first quarter, a person familiar with the firm said on Friday.
SAC had previously said it expected roughly $1 billion to leave the $14 billion firm.
The deadline for outside investors to put in notices was Thursday. SAC's biggest outside investor, Blackstone Group , is largely keeping its money with the firm.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking