SAC hit with some $1.68 billion in redemption notices -source
NEW YORK Feb 15 (Reuters) - SAC Capital Advisors will see $1.68 billion in outside money leave the firm at the end of the first quarter, a person familiar with the firm said on Friday.
SAC had previously said it expected roughly $1 billion to leave the $14 billion firm.
The deadline for outside investors to put in notices was Thursday. SAC's biggest outside investor, Blackstone Group , is largely keeping its money with the firm.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |