Goldman Sachs says cooperating with Heinz probe
Feb 15 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc is cooperating with a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission probe into insider options trading in H.J. Heinz Co before the food company announced it was being acquired, Goldman said on Friday.
Earlier in the day, the SEC filed suit against unknown traders using an account in Switzerland to buy options in Heinz before the company was purchased. The SEC suit does not explicitly name Goldman Sachs but refers to the account in Switzerland as the "GS Account."
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |