- 'The Office' finale draws season high of 5.7 million viewers
- IRS chief declines to identify employees involved in scandal
- Dow, S&P end at records, stocks mark fourth week of gains |
- O.J. Simpson's ex-lawyer says did his best at Nevada trial
- Commuter trains collide in Connecticut, injuring up to 60 people
Goldman Sachs says cooperating with Heinz probe
Feb 15 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc is cooperating with a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission probe into insider options trading in H.J. Heinz Co before the food company announced it was being acquired, Goldman said on Friday.
Earlier in the day, the SEC filed suit against unknown traders using an account in Switzerland to buy options in Heinz before the company was purchased. The SEC suit does not explicitly name Goldman Sachs but refers to the account in Switzerland as the "GS Account."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this