TABLE-U.S. Dec producer prices revised to -0.3 pct
Feb 15 (Reuters) - U.S. Labor Department revisions to monthly Producer Price Index data (1982 equals 100):
Dec Prev Nov Prev Finished Goods -0.3 -0.2 -0.4 -0.8 Less Food, Energy 0.1 0.1 0.2 0.1 Intermediate Goods 0.1 0.3 -0.9 -1.2 Less Food, Energy 0.3 0.2 -0.1 -0.1 Crude Goods 1.4 2.5 0.4 0.1 Less Food, Energy 1.4 1.1 1.3 0.9
The department recalculated seasonal adjustment factors for 2008-2012 to its Producer Price Index which resulted in revisions to seasonally adjusted indexes over the same period. The calculations did not affect unadjusted data.
Initial data for December 2012 was released on Jan. 15. The report for January 2013 will be issued on Feb. 20.
The department posted its revisions at
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source