TABLE-U.S. Dec producer prices revised to -0.3 pct
Feb 15 (Reuters) - U.S. Labor Department revisions to monthly Producer Price Index data (1982 equals 100):
Dec Prev Nov Prev Finished Goods -0.3 -0.2 -0.4 -0.8 Less Food, Energy 0.1 0.1 0.2 0.1 Intermediate Goods 0.1 0.3 -0.9 -1.2 Less Food, Energy 0.3 0.2 -0.1 -0.1 Crude Goods 1.4 2.5 0.4 0.1 Less Food, Energy 1.4 1.1 1.3 0.9
The department recalculated seasonal adjustment factors for 2008-2012 to its Producer Price Index which resulted in revisions to seasonally adjusted indexes over the same period. The calculations did not affect unadjusted data.
Initial data for December 2012 was released on Jan. 15. The report for January 2013 will be issued on Feb. 20.
The department posted its revisions at
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal