TEXT-Fitch rates Serbia's 2020 bonds 'BB-'
Feb 15 - Fitch Ratings has assigned Serbia's USD1.5bn Eurobond, due 25 February 2020, a 'BB-' rating. The Eurobond has a coupon rate of 4.875%. The rating is in line with Serbia's Long-term foreign currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR), which has a Negative Outlook. Additional information is available at www.fitchratings.com. The ratings above were solicited by, or on behalf of, the issuer, and therefore, Fitch has been compensated for the provision of the ratings. Applicable criteria, Sovereign Ratings Methodology, dated 13 August 2012, are available at www.fitchratings.com. Applicable Criteria and Related Research: Sovereign Rating Methodology
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |