Agrium Annual General Meeting of Shareholders to Be Held on April 9, 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Marketwire Agrium Inc. February 15, 2013 - 04:52:46 PM Agrium Annual General Meeting of Shareholders to Be Held on April 9, 2013 CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Feb. 15, 2013) - Agrium Inc. (TSX:AGU) (NYSE:AGU) announced today that its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be held on April 9, 2013 in Calgary, Alberta. Shareholders of common shares of Agrium Inc. as at the close of trading on February 25, 2013 (the "Record Date") will be eligible to vote their shares at the Meeting. About Agrium Agrium Inc. is a major Retail supplier of agricultural products and services in North America, South America and Australia and a leading global Wholesale producer and marketer of all three major agricultural nutrients and the premier supplier of specialty fertilizers in North America through our Advanced Technologies business unit. Agrium's strategy is to provide the crop inputs and services needed to feed a growing world. We focus on maximizing shareholder returns by driving continuous improvements to our base businesses, pursuing value-added growth opportunities across the crop input value chain and returning capital to shareholders. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Agrium Inc. Richard Downey Vice President, Investor/Corporate Relations (403) 225-7357 Agrium Inc. Todd Coakwell Director, Investor Relations (403) 225-7437 Agrium Inc. Mark Thompson Analyst, Investor Relations (403) 225-7761 www.agrium.com
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane