Agrium Annual General Meeting of Shareholders to Be Held on April 9, 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
CALGARY, ALBERTA, Feb 15 (MARKET WIRE) -- Agrium Inc. (TSX:AGU) (NYSE:AGU) announced today that its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be held on April 9, 2013 in Calgary, Alberta. Shareholders of common shares of Agrium Inc. as at the close of trading on February 25, 2013 (the "Record Date") will be eligible to vote their shares at the Meeting. About Agrium Agrium Inc. is a major Retail supplier of agricultural products and services in North America, South America and Australia and a leading global Wholesale producer and marketer of all three major agricultural nutrients and the premier supplier of specialty fertilizers in North America through our Advanced Technologies business unit. Agrium's strategy is to provide the crop inputs and services needed to feed a growing world. We focus on maximizing shareholder returns by driving continuous improvements to our base businesses, pursuing value-added growth opportunities across the crop input value chain and returning capital to shareholders. Contacts: Agrium Inc. Richard Downey Vice President, Investor/Corporate Relations (403) 225-7357 Agrium Inc. Todd Coakwell Director, Investor Relations (403) 225-7437 Agrium Inc. Mark Thompson Analyst, Investor Relations (403) 225-7761 www.agrium.com Copyright 2013, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |