Abbott Declares 357th Consecutive Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
ABBOTT PARK, Illinois, Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Abbott (NYSE : ABT) today declared a quarterly common dividend of 14 cents per share. This marks the 357th consecutive quarterly dividend to be paid by Abbott since 1924. The cash dividend is payable May 15, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 15, 2013. Abbott has increased its dividend payout for 40 consecutive years and is a member of the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats Index [http://www.standardandpoors.com/indices/sp-500-dividend-aristocrats/en/us/?indexId=spusa-500dusdff--p-us----], which tracks companies that have annually increased their dividend for 25 consecutive years. About Abbott Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150 countries and employs approximately 70,000 people. Visit Abbott at www.abbott.com [http://abbott.com/index.htm] and connect with us on Twitter at @AbbottNews. Abbott CONTACT: Media: Angela Duff, +1-847-938-6894, Financial: Brian Yoor, +1-847-937-6343 Web site: http://www.abbott.com/
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |