India's Unichem plans to sell drug unit to Mylan for $30 mln
MUMBAI Feb 15 (Reuters) - India's Unichem Laboratories said on Friday it plans to sell a drug manufacturing plant located in central India to a unit of U.S.-based Mylan for 1.6 billion rupees ($29.7 million).
The deal is subject to the execution of a definitive agreement between the two drugmakers and regulatory approvals, Unichem said in a statement.
Shares in Unichem Laboratories rose 1.04 percent on Friday to 175.55 rupees when the wider Mumbai market fell 0.16 percent.
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Risk appetite flickers in Europe, ECB speculation holds down euro