BRIEF-Kraft Foods sees restructuring costs of $300 million, or $0.33 per share
Feb 15 (Reuters) - Kraft Foods Group Inc : * Sees restructuring costs of $300 million, or $0.33 per share * Sees $125 million in annual spending on cost saving initiatives going forward
after 2013 * Sees organic revenue growth at or above the market rate, consistent
mid-single-digit oi growth, consistent mid-to high single-digit EPS growth,
and consistent mid-single digit dividend growth
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |