UPDATE 1-Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
Feb 15 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Friday:
* JPMorgan Chase & Co's global head of equity proprietary trading has quit the investment bank to set up a hedge fund in Switzerland, the Financial Times reported.
* Japanese financial services firm Orix Corp will buy Dutch asset manager Robeco from its owner Rabobank for about 240 billion yen ($2.58 billion)in a cash and stock deal, sources familiar with the matter said on Friday.
* Abu Dhabi's Aabar Investments has begun talks with lenders about refinancing a $2 billion loan due to mature in May, three banking sources told Reuters.
* Indian life insurance companies HDFC Life, Birla Sun Life and ICICI Prudential have shown interest in purchasing HSBC's stake in its insurance joint venture with Indian banks Oriental Bank of Commerce and Canara Bank, the Economic Times reported.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials