EURO GOVT-Bunds reverse gains after U.S. data
LONDON Feb 15 (Reuters) - German Bund futures reversed earlier gains on Friday after data showed U.S. consumer sentiment improved in February, buoyed by increased hiring.
Safe haven Bund futures were last 12 ticks lower at 142.47, having traded as high as 143.01 earlier in the session.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel