EURO GOVT-Bunds reverse gains after U.S. data
LONDON Feb 15 (Reuters) - German Bund futures reversed earlier gains on Friday after data showed U.S. consumer sentiment improved in February, buoyed by increased hiring.
Safe haven Bund futures were last 12 ticks lower at 142.47, having traded as high as 143.01 earlier in the session.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media