CANADA STOCKS-TSX opens lower; soft commodity prices hit miners
TORONTO, Feb 15 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index fell at the open on Friday, led by materials and energy stocks including Goldcorp Inc and Suncor Energy Inc, as they followed commodity prices lower. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 16.78 points, or 0.13 percent, at 12,705.01 shortly after the open.
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact: WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source