European stock index futures signal mixed open
PARIS Feb 15 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a mixed open on Friday, following the previous day's dip as investors combed through earnings from firms such as Commerzbank and PPR and kept an eye on the G20's Moscow meeting.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 were down 0.04 percent, for Germany's DAX up 0.05 percent and for France's CAC down 0.03 percent.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies