European stock index futures signal mixed open
PARIS Feb 15 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a mixed open on Friday, following the previous day's dip as investors combed through earnings from firms such as Commerzbank and PPR and kept an eye on the G20's Moscow meeting.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 were down 0.04 percent, for Germany's DAX up 0.05 percent and for France's CAC down 0.03 percent.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter