- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Russia moves closer to jail terms for offending religion
- UPDATE 1-Regeneron, Sanofi asthma drug seen as potential game changer
Euro slips to 3-week low versus dollar
LONDON Feb 15 (Reuters) - The euro dropped to a three-week low against the dollar on Friday, weighed down by selling from long term and Middle east investors, traders said.
The single currency fell 0.3 percent to $1.3311, its lowest level since Jan. 24, with stop loss less orders getting triggered on its drop below $1.3320. More stops are cited below $1.3300.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this