Euro slips to 3-week low versus dollar
LONDON Feb 15 (Reuters) - The euro dropped to a three-week low against the dollar on Friday, weighed down by selling from long term and Middle east investors, traders said.
The single currency fell 0.3 percent to $1.3311, its lowest level since Jan. 24, with stop loss less orders getting triggered on its drop below $1.3320. More stops are cited below $1.3300.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB