Euro slips to 3-week low versus dollar
LONDON Feb 15 (Reuters) - The euro dropped to a three-week low against the dollar on Friday, weighed down by selling from long term and Middle east investors, traders said.
The single currency fell 0.3 percent to $1.3311, its lowest level since Jan. 24, with stop loss less orders getting triggered on its drop below $1.3320. More stops are cited below $1.3300.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Man suspected of shooting six dead in Texas to appear in court