Euro slips to 3-week low versus dollar
LONDON Feb 15 (Reuters) - The euro dropped to a three-week low against the dollar on Friday, weighed down by selling from long term and Middle east investors, traders said.
The single currency fell 0.3 percent to $1.3311, its lowest level since Jan. 24, with stop loss less orders getting triggered on its drop below $1.3320. More stops are cited below $1.3300.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls