RBS, Goldman among banks for 2052 UK linker syndication
LONDON Feb 15 (Reuters) - The UK Debt Management Office named Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Royal Bank of Scotland and UBS on Friday to lead the syndication of a 2052 index-linked gilt later this month.
The syndication in the week starting Feb. 25 will be the last conducted for the DMO during the 2012/13 financial year. It needs to raise around 3.8 billion pounds ($5.9 billion) to meet the DMO's target for funding via syndication this year.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |