RBS, Goldman among banks for 2052 UK linker syndication
LONDON Feb 15 (Reuters) - The UK Debt Management Office named Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Royal Bank of Scotland and UBS on Friday to lead the syndication of a 2052 index-linked gilt later this month.
The syndication in the week starting Feb. 25 will be the last conducted for the DMO during the 2012/13 financial year. It needs to raise around 3.8 billion pounds ($5.9 billion) to meet the DMO's target for funding via syndication this year.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |