RBS, Goldman among banks for 2052 UK linker syndication
LONDON Feb 15 (Reuters) - The UK Debt Management Office named Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Royal Bank of Scotland and UBS on Friday to lead the syndication of a 2052 index-linked gilt later this month.
The syndication in the week starting Feb. 25 will be the last conducted for the DMO during the 2012/13 financial year. It needs to raise around 3.8 billion pounds ($5.9 billion) to meet the DMO's target for funding via syndication this year.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |