Hong Kong shares to open down 0.4 pct, CHALCO weak
HONG KONG Feb 15 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open lower on Friday, with the benchmark Hang Seng Index dragged by a 2 percent decline in Aluminum Corporation of China .
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.4 percent at 23,315.41. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings was indicated to start down 0.7 percent.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin