Hong Kong shares to open down 0.4 pct, CHALCO weak
HONG KONG Feb 15 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open lower on Friday, with the benchmark Hang Seng Index dragged by a 2 percent decline in Aluminum Corporation of China .
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.4 percent at 23,315.41. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings was indicated to start down 0.7 percent.
- Officials make preparations for Ferguson grand jury decision |
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse: sources
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight