Hong Kong shares to open down 0.4 pct, CHALCO weak
HONG KONG Feb 15 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open lower on Friday, with the benchmark Hang Seng Index dragged by a 2 percent decline in Aluminum Corporation of China .
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.4 percent at 23,315.41. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings was indicated to start down 0.7 percent.
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb