Hong Kong shares to open down 0.4 pct, CHALCO weak
HONG KONG Feb 15 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open lower on Friday, with the benchmark Hang Seng Index dragged by a 2 percent decline in Aluminum Corporation of China .
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.4 percent at 23,315.41. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings was indicated to start down 0.7 percent.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |