Nikkei falls on weak euro zone growth, caution before G20
TOKYO, Feb 15 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average dropped at Friday's open, with exporters weaker on concerns about a deepening recession in the euro zone and the yen firming yen ahead of a G20 meeting, where the Japanese government's policies weakening the currency could be criticised. The Nikkei lost 0.7 percent to 11,233.66, while the broader Topix fell 0.7 percent to 948.20.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea