Peru central bank buys $210 mln, sol ends 0.27 pct weaker
LIMA Feb 15 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $210 million in the local spot market on Friday and the sol currency finished 0.27 percent weaker at 2.574/2.575 per dollar.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image