Peru central bank buys $210 mln, sol ends 0.27 pct weaker
LIMA Feb 15 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $210 million in the local spot market on Friday and the sol currency finished 0.27 percent weaker at 2.574/2.575 per dollar.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video