Albany International Declares Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130215:nBw155459a ROCHESTER, N.H.--(Business Wire)-- The Board of Directors of Albany International Corp. (NYSE: AIN) today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share on the Class A and Class B Common Stock, payable on April 5, 2013, to shareholders of record on March 7, 2013. Albany International is a global advanced textiles and materials processing company, with two core businesses. Machine Clothing is the world's leading producer of custom-designed fabrics and belts essential to production in the paper, nonwovens, and other process industries. Albany Engineered Composites is a rapidly growing supplier of highly engineered composite parts for the aerospace industry. Albany International is headquartered in Rochester, New Hampshire, operates 18 plants in 11 countries, employs 4,000 people worldwide, and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (Symbol AIN). Additional information about the Company and its products and services can be found at www.albint.com. Investors Albany International Corp. John Cozzolino, 518-445-2281 firstname.lastname@example.org or Media Albany International Corp. Susan Siegel, 603-330-5866 email@example.com or Kekst and Company for Albany International Michael Herley, 212-521-4897 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data