Moscow's bourse IPO priced at bottom of range
MOSCOW Feb 15 (Reuters) - The price for the Moscow Exchange's stock market flotation has been set at 55 roubles ($1.83) per share, at the lower end of a guidance range, the bourse said on Friday.
The price implies total proceeds of 15 billion roubles and values the exchange at 126.9 billion roubles, or around $4.2 billion, the bourse said in a statement.
The price range was narrowed to 55-57 roubles on Thursday, financial market sources had said, down from the original 55-63 roubles. ($1 = 30.0877 Russian roubles) (Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Jason Bush)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |