- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Promsvyazbank adds $200 mln to subordinated Eurobond-source
MOSCOW Feb 15 (Reuters) - Promsvyazbank, a mid-sized Russian lender, added $200 million to its outstanding subordinated Eurobond issue maturing in 2019, a banking source told Reuters on Friday.
The final yield was set at 9 percent, the source said, at the lower end of initial price guidance of 9.00-9.25 percent.
Promsvyazbank, controlled by brothers Alexei and Dmitry Ananyev, placed a seven-year subordinated Eurobond issue worth $400 million with a 10.20 percent yield in October.
The deal, which helps to boost the lender's capital adequacy ratio, emerged after Promsvyazbank postponed an initial public offering last year. (Reporting by Oksana Kobzeva; Writing by Katya Golubkova; Editing by Douglas Busvine)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this