S.Africa's Pistorius disputes murder charge - agent
JOHANNESBURG Feb 15 (Reuters) - South African 'Blade Runner' Oscar Pistorius disputes a murder charge laid against him on Friday "in the strongest possible terms," his agent said in a statement.
Pistorius was charged with shooting dead his girlfriend in the early hours of Thursday.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Moscow wins overwhelming Crimea vote, West readies sanctions |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |