Majority of SandRidge board should be replaced -ISS
Feb 15 (Reuters) - A majority of SandRidge Energy Corp's directors should be replaced, proxy advisory firm ISS said in a report on Friday.
"The apparent failures of stewardship on this board are legion," ISS wrote in its report, citing among other factors the company's weak capital discipline and compensation practices.
SandRidge shares rose 12 cents, or 2 percent, to $5.99 in afternoon New York Stock Exchange trading.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data