Turkey's Isbank sees 16-18 pct loan, 8-10 pct deposit growth in 2013-presentation
ISTANBUL Feb 15 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Isbank said it expects a loan growth of between 16-18 percent and a deposits growth of 8-10 percent this year.
In an e-mailed presentation late on Thursday, the lender also said it expects net fees and commissions to grow 15 percent or more and plans to open 45-50 new branches in 2013. (Reporting by Seda Sezer; Editing by Xavier Briand)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea