Dutch prosecutors to investigate improperly labeled horsemeat
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Dutch prosecutors said Friday they had launched a criminal investigation into a company believed to have been falsely labeling beef that contained horsemeat.
(Reporting by Anthony Deutsch)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |