Dutch prosecutors to investigate improperly labeled horsemeat
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Dutch prosecutors said Friday they had launched a criminal investigation into a company believed to have been falsely labeling beef that contained horsemeat.
(Reporting by Anthony Deutsch)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video