South Africa's Pistorius disputes murder charge: agent
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South African "Blade Runner" Oscar Pistorius disputes a murder charge laid against him on Friday "in the strongest possible terms," his agent said in a statement.
Pistorius was charged with shooting dead his girlfriend in the early hours of Thursday.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner