South Africa's Pistorius disputes murder charge: agent
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South African "Blade Runner" Oscar Pistorius disputes a murder charge laid against him on Friday "in the strongest possible terms," his agent said in a statement.
Pistorius was charged with shooting dead his girlfriend in the early hours of Thursday.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S