- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Man linked to Boston bombing suspect killed by FBI in Florida
G20 strengthens stance on targeting fx rates - Canada
MOSCOW Feb 16 (Reuters) - Canada's finance minister, Jim Flaherty, said on Saturday the communique at a meeting Group of 20 finance officials had been strengthened to include a call not to target foreign exchange rates.
He also said that the consensus view was to support the G7 statement of this week on currencies.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this