G20 strengthens stance on targeting fx rates - Canada
MOSCOW Feb 16 (Reuters) - Canada's finance minister, Jim Flaherty, said on Saturday the communique at a meeting Group of 20 finance officials had been strengthened to include a call not to target foreign exchange rates.
He also said that the consensus view was to support the G7 statement of this week on currencies.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter