G20 strengthens stance on targeting fx rates - Canada
MOSCOW Feb 16 (Reuters) - Canada's finance minister, Jim Flaherty, said on Saturday the communique at a meeting Group of 20 finance officials had been strengthened to include a call not to target foreign exchange rates.
He also said that the consensus view was to support the G7 statement of this week on currencies.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies