G20 strengthens stance on targeting fx rates - Canada
MOSCOW Feb 16 (Reuters) - Canada's finance minister, Jim Flaherty, said on Saturday the communique at a meeting Group of 20 finance officials had been strengthened to include a call not to target foreign exchange rates.
He also said that the consensus view was to support the G7 statement of this week on currencies.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Palestinian death toll rises to 77 as Israel hits Gaza over rocket fire |
- Man charged with murder in Texas shooting deaths of six |
- Wall Street edges lower on Portugal bank worry
- Berlin tells CIA station chief to leave in spy scandal