Indian c.bank sees limited room to ease policy
MOSCOW Feb 16 (Reuters) - The head of India's central bank said on Saturday there is room for monetary easing but it is limited, and there were upside risks to inflation resulting from food and commodity prices.
Reserve Bank of India Governor Duvvuri Subbarao told reporters in Moscow that he saw the current account deficit rising this year from last year's 4.2 percent of gross domestic product.
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Chinese envoy says North Korea's Kim Jong Un may visit Beijing: Yonhap
- 'Forced labor' rife in Malaysian electronics factories: report