Indian c.bank sees limited room to ease policy
MOSCOW Feb 16 (Reuters) - The head of India's central bank said on Saturday there is room for monetary easing but it is limited, and there were upside risks to inflation resulting from food and commodity prices.
Reserve Bank of India Governor Duvvuri Subbarao told reporters in Moscow that he saw the current account deficit rising this year from last year's 4.2 percent of gross domestic product.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia